Monday, May 24, 2010

New Accounts

Hello , Andre here

I have created 6 new accounts to make it easier for you to tell how you feel.
During the school holidays , you may go to different countries .
I want you to share your experiences.
Maybe you can share your timetable too.

Group 1 : Andre , Cateleya , Princeton , Sharizal , Zane and Belinda
Email : group1beacon@gmail.com
Group 2 : Owen , Yan Ming , Megas , Jia Yi
Email ; group2beacon@gmail.com
Group 3 : Calyn , Manfred , Wei Ting , Maxx , Dhafer and Jerrine
Email : group3beacon@gmail.com
Group 4 : Desiree , Ying Hao , Remus , Cindy , Danish , Natasha
Email : group4beacon@gmail.com
Group 5 : Maegan , Truston , Alica , Siti
Email : group5beacon@gmail.com
Group 6 : Gerwyn , Raziq , Grace , Rachel , Nadirah , Ry-an , Gabriel
Email : group6beacon@gmail.com

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much, Andre. This is terrific work!!!! Marvellous! ------Mrs Lee

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for the accounts!---Desiree

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the accounts,Andre.gooooood----Ry-An

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete